Increased remote and hybrid working models have intensified employers' performance management challenges. Are your processes adapting in line with developing risks?
In this HR Daily Premium webcast, Clayton Utz partner Amanda Lyras will discuss some of today's key performance management challenges, including:
- defining the performance requirements of roles;
- effective management irrespective of where work is performed;
- managing underperformance, including directing where and how work is performed;
- managing disagreements over where work is best performed.
And she will cover the lessons from recent case law for taking action on poor performance, including with regard to:
- communication and warnings;
- performance improvement plans;
- psychological injury risks;
- employee complaints; and
- exposure to claims.
About the presenter:
Amanda Lyras is an experienced advisor in all aspects of employment law. Her practice is diverse and encompasses the lifecycle of the employment relationship, including managing complex underperformance and dismissal matters.
Amanda is attuned to the critical issues that can arise in employee relations matters and is recognised by her clients as a practical thinker with excellent technical skills. Amanda has been listed as a 'Rising Star' in the Doyle's Guide Employment & WHS Rising Stars category.
Visit the Clayton Utz website.